What types of data are collected?
Our company collects the following personal data and information:
- First name
- Email address
How data is collected
You provide our company with most of the data we collect, connect and use personal data and information when:
- You fill in one of our forms
- You access our website and/or application when cookies are placed on your terminal
Our company may also receive personal data and information indirectly from the following sources:
- Flurry (https://www.flurry.com)
- Firebase (https://www.firebase.google.com)
- Count.ly (https://count.ly)
How we use your data
Our company collects your data to enable us to:
- Send you the information you request
- Answer any questions you ask us
How your data is stored
Our company securely stores your data in Chatillon sur Chalaronne, Ain, France. We keep your data (First name and Email Address) for a period of 10 years. Once the period has expired we will delete your data by an automatic procedure
Data protection rights
Our company wants to ensure that you are aware of your rights. Every user has the right to, if applicable:
- The right of access: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from our company
- The right of rectification: you have the right to ask our company to correct the information we hold if you believe it is incorrect. You also have the right to ask our company to complete any partial information.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to ask our company to erase data about you under certain conditions.
- The right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request our company to restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to transfer data: you have the right to request our company to transfer the data we have collected to another organisation or directly from you under certain conditions.
If you have a question regarding this area, we have one month to respond. If you want to implement your rights you can contact us at this email address: email@example.com
If you have any questions or requests about how we manage your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights, you can contact us directly by mail at: 68°, 13 Impasse des Noyers, 01400 Chatillon sur Chalaronne, France or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the relevant data protection authority
If you have a query about how your data is managed you can contact the relevant data protection authority: CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75334 Paris)
Cookie and other tracker management policy
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (sequence of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server and stored on your browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests access to one of the server's pages. For more information see allaboutcookies.org
Cookies are used for user identification and for the correct management of usage data that we have collected during previous visits. We use both temporary cookies (session cookies) and persistent cookies.
Users can delete or remove cookies from their browser at any time or even block cookies from being installed on their terminal. Nevertheless, this may affect the use of our services leading you to block.
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use our website. You can find out more by visiting: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by going to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may use different types of cookies or trackers when you visit our website and/or app:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies allow you to access and navigate our site and use its features. Without these cookies services such as billing or shopping carts will not function normally.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information and data on how to optimise our website and/or application. These cookies are used to find out where our visitors and users come from. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow us to allow our website and/or application to remember your preferences. They can be used to remember your location or preferences such as your language choice or font size.
How to manage cookies
You can change your browser settings to not accept cookies from our site and/or application and thus remove cookies. However, our site and/or application may not function without these cookies.
Here are the ways to delete cookies for certain types of browsers:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
For mobile devices, if you do not wish to receive targeted advertising based on your interests, please check your device's operating system settings and follow these instructions:
- 1) iOS users: to enable "Limited Ad Tracking" follow the instructions given by Apple.
- 2) Android users: to enable "disabling personalized ads follow the instructions given by Google on Google Play.
- 3) You can download the DAA AppChoices mobile app to control behavioural advertising.