This 210 km (5 hours) tour will take you first into the Breton countryside before following the pink granite coast, whose colour comes from the feldspar and quartz that make up the rock. You will discover enchanting landscapes reminiscent of Ireland.
There are 4 tourist stops on this route. You are free to stay for a few minutes or a few hours.
- Rosanbo Castle(*)
- Renote Island Chaos
- Rocks and moors of Ploumanac'h
- Talbert furrow
(*) Please check the opening hours and booking possibilities.
1. Rosanbo Castle: one of the most important castles in Brittany built on a thousand year old foundation above the Bô valley and whose name means rock on the Bô in Breton
2. Renote Island Chaos: chaos of pink granite rounded by time and whose amazing shapes have always excited the popular imagination
3. Rocks and moors of Ploumanac'h: a large listed and protected natural site to be discovered along the customs path between Trestraou beach and the port of Ploumanac'h
4. Talbert furrow: this tongue of pebbles and sand, over three kilometres long, acts as a breakwater and protects the shores of the peninsula and the island of Bréhat.