Want to discover France by motorbike without stress? Then 68° turnkey holidays are for you!
- Select a stay on the map
- Discover the proposed itineraries
- Book your accommodation online
- Download GPS tracks
If you fancy an extended holiday, just combine several stays and if you want a local guide to accompany you, no problem. Everything is provided for you to enjoy the motorbike roads of our regions to the fullest without stressing yourself with the organisation!
Using the 68° app for your motorbike holiday is guaranteed:
- the best prices : as an association, 68° takes no commission on your stays. You book directly with the accommodation which guarantees you the lowest prices!
- quality routes : all the routes proposed in the app are made and checked by the local 68° guides. You are therefore sure to have quality routes both from a road and tourism point of view.
- of total freedom : you are free to create your own trips by combining several stays one after another. No constraints are imposed on you. Outside the holiday period, you can even choose each day's stay for the next day!
- of zero stress : no need to break your head preparing your routes. You just have to choose your accommodation. The GPS tracks leave directly from the accommodation. Just follow them once you're there.
Some tips for making the most of your stays:
- Plan for time on site: the routes proposed by 68° are between 200 and 300 Km and take a good day's drive with tourist stops and lunch breaks. We therefore advise you to arrive the evening before and leave a day after the last route, both to enjoy the stay and for safety reasons.
- Combine well your stays: if you want to do several stays one after the other, use our leads (lines on the map) to choose your stays and systematically plan a day of beating between 2 stays You will have thus time to reach your new accommodation without risk.
- Take breaks : after 2 stays, you will have ridden every day for 5 to 6 days. So plan a rest day during the second stay. You will take advantage of this to relax, visit the surroundings of your accommodation and put yourself in the best conditions to continue!